Saturday, September 24, 2011

Day 266


September 23rd, 2010

September 23rd, 2011

We had a fun day today! I contacted Ashley (she's Jen's boyfriend Matt's sister-in-law) and asked her if she and Kyleigh wanted to come over and play. Kyleigh is only nine-months, but I thought it'd be fun to get together with Ashely. They came over around noon and Gus was able to play and have lunch and then by 1:15 he was ready for a nap.

Here are some pictures from this morning:






Gus and Kyleigh

Playing together


Reading together

Isn't this the cutest??

After I put Gus down for a nap, I took a TON of cute pictures of Kyleigh. Normally, I'd post them to Facebook, but I'm done with FB. I'm in the process of removing ALL of my pictures (deleting albums) and while I'm not going to remove my account, I'm not going to be posting as much on there. I just think it's bad and I don't like the direction that it's heading.

I think what did it was someone that knows my mom (apparently... I have no clue who the dude is) posted on a picture of my mom and Gus. It freaked me out that a total stranger could see my pictures. Before all the changes, everything was restricted to ONLY FRIENDS and not even friends of friends. Now, it's based on individual pictures and I'd have to go through and make each picture secure. It's just bad and I'm done with the games. I don't NEED Facebook... and I'm ready to just pack up and leave.

Anyway, since I'm not sharing pictures on Facebook, I decided that pictures that I take with my good camera, I'll post on a blog for my photography. No names or anything like that, and no tags... but a place where I can post pictures for friends to see. I'm going to make it private... invite only... so if you'd like to have access to the site, just let me know.

After Steve got home we headed to FV for dinner. Gus had a great time and ate a lot of food!!


We got home and watched Glee from this week. My first reaction (and I said something to Steve about it) was that there's a lot of inappropriate images... like lots of booty shots and more sexual than I remember. Maybe my views are changing and I'm becoming an old geezer (I am about to turn 35 afterall), but I don't know. I don't remember it being so sexual. It was over-the-top to me.

On another subject... have I told you about my addiction to pinterest? It is the coolest website ever and I love seeing things and organizing them for future use and sharing my pins and repins with others! It's basically a visual way to keep/organize/share bookmarks. I love it.

Here are some pictures of Gus from last year:
Gosh-- he was a cutie patootie!!

I remember when I'd have to change him four-five times a day due to the excessive spit-up...

Such a happy boy!

Ahhh... my sweet little angel!!

Okay... going to bed!

0 comments:

Post a Comment