Friday, September 30, 2011

Day 273


September 30th, 2010

September 30th, 2011

Well... we didn't make it to Mass this morning. Gus woke up around 8:20 and we would have had to leave by 8:30... maybe next week? I guess until they get the sound figured out, it doesn't matter if we're there or not.

So instead, we got up and played and had breakfast and then Kristen and Grace came over. Kristen had stopped at Starbucks and brought me a strawberries and cream Frappucinno.... so good!!!

Here are some pictures from today:
Gus and Mickey... watching Mickey Mouse Clubhouse

He LOVES the Mega Blocks!


Gus and Grace playing

Gus upset about something... the livingroom was TRASHED!!! They were serious about playing today!!!

Grace was sad

Another view of the livingroom  :)

We had a great morning with Grace and Kristen. It feels like it's been forever since I saw Kristen... it's been a week since I saw her, but about two since we played together. Last Wednesday we saw each other at Marcie's, but we didn't get to talk. So it was nice to talk today and talk more about our move.

I'm excited to go to the fair with her and Lacey and the kids. I've wanted to go since we moved here, and I'm glad that this year we'll finally get to go. We're trying to figure out a date (I don't even know when it starts), but I think Gus will enjoy it as much as I do!

Tomorrow we're going to see Will and Adri and I CANNOT WAIT!!! I'm trying to think of the last time we saw them... I'm thinking it was the Hollerin' Festival in June, but I hope it hasn't been that long. Maybe it has... anyway, it's been MUCH TOO LONG since we saw them, so tomorrow is going to be GREAT! I'm excited to go pick pumpkins with Gus and take him on the hayride. It's going to be chilly tomorrow-- high of 61, and it's PERFECT weather for a pumpkin patch and farm. I'm taking my camera and will post pictures on my photography blog this weekend.

We're going to Shuckers Oyster Bar and Grill tomorrow for dinner and I'm eager for that. It should make for a great day with some absolutely WONDERFUL friends. We will miss them more than they can imagine!!

So tonight we had fish for dinner... Gus wasn't a huge fan, but he did eat some. After dinner we watched Gray's Anatomy and then Modern Family. Gus was being a silly-boy. He's started pushing his pants down and trying to take off his diaper whenever he's wet it. I guess showing signs of potty-training readiness of sorts. Obviously, he needs to be able to communicate that he's about to go, but to be able to show that he's wet is a good starting point!

He's also started taking off his clothes and trying to put them back on. He got his shirt almost off, and then was running around like a crazy-boy. It was funny. Then he fell and because his arms weren't in where they should have been, he was kinda stuck and resembled a turtle... we were laughing while he was crying. It was horrible parenting, but so funny.  :-)




See you tomorrow!! BTW-- there are a bunch of new videos on the YouTube site! Go check them out!!


1 comments:

will + adri said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I think it was the Hollerin' Contest the last time we got together! The horror! Tomorrow will be fun, and like you said it will be the perfect weather for pumpkin hunting! Cannot wait!

Post a Comment