Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Day 284


October 11th, 2010

October 11th, 2011

Gus is 17 months!! 
CRAZINESS!!!
We got up this morning and had breakfast and then Wendy and Ashley came over for a bit before we all headed to The Little Gym.

We went to class and I was eager for Wendy to experience the fun of TLG. I was hoping that the group wouldn't be too young for Ashley, since she's about to turn three and the group is made up of 19-36 month olds. She was hesitant at first, but warmed up quickly and seemed to have a really great time.

Today Gus surprised me yet again. I'm telling you, every week, he does something new that I'm just so proud to share! He went on the jumpy thing! A few weeks ago, they had it out and he cried and wanted nothing to do with it. Today, he was on it and had a blast!!!





The other awesome thing from today was that he was willing to try hanging from the bars!! YAY!!!




Here are other pictures from this morning at TLG:





















After class, we went to Wendy's and got lunch and brought it back home. We had lunch and started to watch a movie and then after Gus was done with lunch, I took him upstairs for his nap. He went down without a fight.  :-)

Gus woke up and then played with Ashley for a bit before they left. I'm so happy that our day went so well. Ashley and Gus played really well together and she did such a great job with sharing and being so sweet with him. It made me so happy. It was so great to see Wendy too. I've missed her, and it was nice to see her. It was like picking up where we left off, as if no time has passed. I love friendships that are easy like that.



After Wendy and Ashley left, I took some 17 month pictures of Gus. They're so stinkin' cute!!













We went grocery shopping (ran into Wendy on the way out- lol) and then came home and cleaned the house. Our new realtor Stan came over for our initial meeting. We were both VERY impressed with him and have decided to definitely use him. He wasn't unrealistic and had a lot of great info to share with us. He was easy to talk to, and made us feel confident that he'll do what he can for us.

We had dinner (chili) and then Gulbike and her mom arrived. I tutored her and then came up to do my blogs. I hate Tuesdays... too much going on at night and not enough time to complete what I need to get done.

Tomorrow we're going to Kristen's for a K15 playdate. Not sure if anyone else is signed up to go or not, but we'll be there. 

See you tomorrow! Here are pictures taken of Gus from a year ago. I remember taking these like it was yesterday!!!
This one is enlarged and hanging in the livingroom


He couldn't keep himself sitting upright without falling over!!

The first time he discovered the picky sticky!!

My sweet little pumpkin man!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment