Monday, October 17, 2011

Day 290


October 17th, 2010

October 17th, 2011

Today was Steve's first day as a World 50 employee and he was given his email account and access to his voice mail and phone system. He was also able to get his passport application taken care of and hopefully within six weeks or so he'll get his passport.

Gus woke up this morning and had a bloody nose from his room being too dry. I cleaned him up and we headed downstairs for breakfast. He watched Mickey Mouse Clubhouse while he had breakfast.

We played for the morning and then it was definitely time for his morning nap. He went down without a fight. 

While Gus napped, we got a few more homes from our realtor to look at and I found another one that I absolutely LOVE!!! I'm feeling more and more excited about the possibilities and I'm thankful that we're finding houses that we like. So as of now, I've got a top five that I love and would be happy in any of the five. The plan is for them to still be on the market in three weeks!!

Gus got up from his morning nap and it was time for lunch.

Gus had some chili and Pirate's Booty.  :-)   

It's INCREDIBLE how fast his language is taking off! He's saying more and more each day. Today he said, "printer" and "Ned." 

We tried to do an afternoon nap but he wasn't having it. Instead we came back down and played with his Mega Blocks. I took a video of him playing (it's on the You Tube page) and here are some pictures:




We had ham, potatoes and green beans in a pot tonight for dinner. It was supposed to be dinner last night, but it didn't get cooked all the way (bummer). So instead, we had it tonight and it was delicious. I made it with chicken broth instead of water and it was really flavorful! Gus really liked it and ate 3/4 of his dinner!!
Being a silly boy at the table

I tutored Gulbike tonight and they came 30 minutes early to walk the dogs. They took Gus on a wagon ride and he had a BLAST!! :-)

Tomorrow, we've got Little Gym in the morning and then Steve leaves for NYC. I'm excited for him but I'm going to miss him. I'll be anxious to talk to him tomorrow night. The summit doesn't start until lunch on Wednesday and it's from noon to dinner and then Thursday morning through lunch and then he flies home. Should be very exciting and a GREAT chance for him to see what fun he'll be having as the Insights Director!!

Here are some pictures from a year ago... nite!!

Totally pooping  :-)


0 comments:

Post a Comment