Sunday, October 16, 2011

Day 289


October 16, 2010

October 16, 2011

I slept in this morning and woke up on my own (sooooooo nice) at 10:00! I only had a little bit of time with Gus before he went down for his morning nap. I had a nail appointment at 12:30 so I had to hop in the shower and get ready to go.

I didn't eat lunch before I left, and by the time I was done, I was starving. I texted Steve to see if he wanted McDonald's and he did. To my utter amazement and joy... I saw that the McRib is back (for a limited time). It was such a treat!! 


I meant to blog about this a few days ago, but we found out that Hobo's family has decided that they cannot take him back into their family, and so he is now officially our kitty! He's happy here and has other kitty friends to play with all day long. He gets love and affection and his mama said he wouldn't get that with them. So, without much further ado... here's Hobo Walker!

Our afternoon was spent watching football. Steve enjoyed watching the Bengals beat the Colts and Gus enjoyed climbing on Steve and jumping on his back. He also was trying to ride him like a horse- LMAO!





Gus went down for an afternoon nap and slept for two hours!! He's teething and woke up cranky... I know his mouth hurts and he was miserable. Before bed we gave him some Tylenol and Benadryl. Hopefully he'll sleep through the night.

Tomorrow is Steve's official first day as a World 50 employee! He talked to Phillip and asked him what he should work on and Phillip said for Steve to relax, and get himself focused on the summit. Steve asked if there was anything for him to work on remotely and Phillip said it's all covered and it's best for Steve to just relax, maybe get his passport situation taken care of (Steve lost his a year or so ago and needs a new one for travel with World 50). So tomorrow (maybe) he's going to go and get the application sent in. After that... not sure what he's going to do. LOL

Gus and I don't have plans for much this week. We have Little Gym on Tuesday and Steve leaves for NYC Tuesday. Wednesday Steve is still gone and Gus and I are going to the NC State Fair with Kristen and Grace. I'm excited!! Then Thursday night Steve comes home. We don't have anything else going on all week... should be interesting.

Here are some pictures of Gus from a year ago:
We watched the UofM game... (they lost) and he wore the UofM onesie that his birth mom and grandma sent him!






See you tomorrow!

0 comments:

Post a Comment