Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Day 318 (Monday, 11-14-11)


November 14th, 2010
November 14th, 2011

I didn't blog last night because by the time we came upstairs for bed, I had a headache and could barely keep my eyes open.

I got a free Shutterfly photo book (I have three more vouchers if anyone wants one... let me know! You also get a free set of 10 Christmas cards) so I was working on that and finally finished it.

Let's see... yesterday we didn't go anywhere. We had another mover come and give us an estimate for the move. We had another one come today... we'll be finalizing that today or tomorrow.

We're trying to figure out the closing and the packing/loading. We're trying to see if the current home owners will be willing to close on the 2nd (but not have to leave the house until the 8th). That way Steve can physically be there for the closing and then come back to NC to help with the packing/loading. He won't be physically doing anything, but I'd like him here to oversee things.

Anyway-- nothing much happened yesterday. Here are some pics:



Last night Gus grabbed his chair from the kitchen and moved it into the living room, and then sat in it.

He was quite please with himself!





:-)




0 comments:

Post a Comment