Friday, November 18, 2011

Day 322


November 18th, 2010

November 18th, 2011

Well today was a pretty good day. We didn't do anything special... I was able to go to the post office and to Wal-Mart by myself (what a nice break) while Gus napped. I got home and Steve said Gus had just started to make noise as I walked in the door.

We played for the rest of the afternoon and then went to dinner in Fuquay. We had Mexican and then DQ. I think that's the last time we do our Friday night ritual here in NC.

As we were driving to dinner Steve and I talked about our move. We both feel sad about moving and I'm now progressing into the scared phase. I hate unfamiliar things and while I'm all for adventure and trying new things, it's still scary to know that we have about two and a half weeks left here in NC.

We're still waiting to hear about the appraisal. I guess we'll hear something Monday. Please keep us in your prayers that everything goes well and it comes back with good news. I don't even know what I'll do if it doesn't. It'll be more than I can handle right now.

Anyway... here are pictures from today and tonight of Gus brushing his teeth.
Drinking water at dinner





Tomorrow I'm going to finish packing up my clothes for good will and then we're taking the clothes on our way to the mall to see Santa. Be on the look out for pics of Gus with Santa tomorrow!!

Here are a few pics from last year:
Gus and my mom  <3

Sleeping on Gram


0 comments:

Post a Comment