Sunday, November 13, 2011

Day 317


November 13th, 2010

November 13th, 2011

I wish I could freeze time and just keep Gus little. It's literally painful to think of how quickly he's growing up. I swear, it seems like just yesterday he was the baby in the top picture. Each day he does something new that amazes me, tickles me, and brings pure joy to my heart.

Steve and Gus got up this morning and I kept on snoozing. I slept until 10:00!!! That's completely unheard of for me! I got in the shower and shaved... it was glorious!! When I finally ambled downstairs, we made Belgium waffles and bacon for brunch. It was delicious.




It was time for Gus's nap, so I took him up while Steve went outside and addressed the leaves. Gus just adores his Tangy (orangutang from Zoo Atlanta) and immediately grabbed him and snuggled him.

Gus slept for FOUR HOURS!!! He got up at 3:30 and I couldn't believe that he had slept for so long!! What an incredible nap!! We had lunch and then played for the remainder of the afternoon.

I had to empty the dishwasher and decided to let Gus help me. He was thrilled to help and was so very careful with each dish. He was so cute to watch. :-)

We had steak, southern corn skillet, and baby potatoes for dinner and it was delicious. While we were eating, Gus wanted kisses from Steve. Earlier today he and I were playing the kissy game. It's my favorite game with Gus... I kiss him and he laughs. I kiss him all over his face and he just erupts into a fit of giggles... it's the sweetest thing. Anyway, he wanted to play with Steve... it was so sweet! I took a video (I'll post to Youtube).

This afternoon, while Gus napped, Steve cleaned out his closet. He had 19 bags of clothes that we're donating. Tomorrow is my turn. Not only am I doing clothes, but also some shoes. The less we have to move, the better. :-)

We don't have any plans for tomorrow... should be a good day to just stay home and play!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment