Tuesday, February 28, 2012

A Year of Gratitude #58

A Year of Gratitude #58: Playdates

I'm not going to write much about this, but I'm so thankful to have playdates to attend. Not only do they get me out of the house, but it's great to see Gus playing with other kids his age, and watching him learn things that I can't teach him.

I'm thankful to have met the moms that I've met in MOMS Club. What a wonderful group of women. They're so warm, welcoming, and friendly and I'm truly grateful to have their support. 

It's never fun to move to a new place and not know a soul... but I was hopeful that I'd be able to find my niche and settle into a routine. I never thought it'd happen so soon. We've been here almost three months and I feel more at home here than I ever did in NC. 

Don't get me wrong, I miss my friends from NC, but I feel like this is where I am meant to be.

It's a comforting thought and I'm grateful that I feel this way and that I have met people that I can call friends.

0 comments:

Post a Comment