Saturday, March 03, 2012

A Year of Gratitude #61

A Year of Gratitude #61: A Husband Who Knows Me So Well

I am not going to go into a lot of detail on this, but I am so thankful that Steve knows me as well as he does. He knows how to read my body language and signals that I send. I do things (unintentionally) and he is able to pick up on what I'm doing, and knows if he should back off or make me talk.

I tend to get rather withdrawn and quiet... almost looking depressed, when I'm PMSing. After the fact he'll say, "I knew it..." and when I ask how he knew, he always says, "You get moody, withdrawn, and sad." I'm thankful that he's aware of me enough to know what I do when it's PMS time.

I'm also grateful that he knows exactly how to help me deal with my moods and he knows just what to do and say.

0 comments:

Post a Comment