Monday, March 19, 2012

A Year of Gratitude #79

A Year of Gratitude #79: Face Time

I am so thankful that Apple created Face Time. Not only is it awesome for talking face-to-face to Steve on our iPhones, but my mom has Face Time on her iPod Touch and my brother Dave has it on his Mac. 

Tonight, I was delighted to see that my brother had tried to Face Time with me (I was away from my phone for a brief period). I quickly called him back and we chatted for a little bit about his upcoming move to Washington D.C.

I love seeing my niece and nephews, and it was wonderful to see my brother's handsome mug. It's the next best thing to seeing them face-to-face... and I am so grateful and thankful that the technology was created so I can see my family!!!

Seeing and talking to Dave was the best thing about today.

0 comments:

Post a Comment