Thursday, March 22, 2012

A Year of Gratitude #80

A Year of Gratitude #80: Recipes on Pinterest

I'm addicted to Pinterest. I've found so many wonderful recipes, craft ideas, gift ideas, inspiration, teaching ideas, and parenting ideas... it's incredible. If you've not discovered Pinterest yet... you're seriously missing out.

Anyway, I made one of my goals for this month (my goal list also came from something I saw on Pinterest), was to make 10 new recipes. I'm on #7 and have another week left before the end of the month.

On Monday, I made a brown sugar garlic chicken dish that was surprisingly delicious. I wasn't sure how it'd turn out, but it was really yummy.

Then yesterday, I made crock pot orange chicken and it was absolutely scrumptious. It tasted better than what you get when your order take-out. The only thing I'll change for next time (and there WILL be a next time) is I'll add some veggies to it. 

I'm thankful that I've discovered new recipes and there are always new ones popping up. I like that I've rediscovered my crock pot and how much joy it brings me. Seriously, there's nothing better than putting everything into the crock pot and letting it do all the work.

I'm thankful for Pinterest, and thankful for all the people who pin such delicious, inventive, easy, and creative recipes!!

1 comments:

TTABaby said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Pintrist is so addictive!! Love it! I got started on a door headboard just before baby girl showed up... Maybe on day ill finish it! :)

Post a Comment