Sunday, April 15, 2012

A Year of Gratitude #104

A Year of Gratitude #104: First International Order for C4

Many of you know, I have my own business called Cat's Custom Classroom Creations. I've been in business for about three years now and I make items for teachers and parents. I usually get really busy around June and from June through September, I am constantly working on fulfilling orders for my customers. I don't make a lot of money doing what I do, but it's a nice amount.

Anyway, on Wednesday, I got a notification that an order was placed for C4... and it was from someone in ENGLAND!!! That means that C4 is now being sold internationally!!! I was super excited to have an order in the middle of the spring... and not during my rush time at all, but also that it was for a teacher in England. 

:-) I am so grateful and thankful that people share my work with friends and co-workers and that these people trust me to create things for them. I hope my customer enjoys what I created for her as much as I enjoyed creating it!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment