Friday, April 20, 2012

A Year of Gratitude #111

A Year of Gratitude #111: Perspective

My dad is the greatest. I've said it before, but I am so thankful to have such a solid, wonderful relationship with him. 

Anyway, he reads my blog religiously and sent me an email this morning after he had read my post yesterday. It was just what I needed to hear. Here's what he said:

Cathy

Did you know that if you only burned that extra 260 cal every day... and not eat extra food, and your normal food intake is 2500 cal that at the end of one year you will have burned and extra ~97000 cal. That is a lot but did you know that is like not eating for 37 days!!! Talk about a diet.


Keep up the work and think of the long run.


Dad


I'm so thankful to have him (and others) keep me going and for their advice, prayers, and thoughts. It's all about putting things into perspective, and as he said, I need to think of the long run and stay focused on my goals.

Thanks daddy-o! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment