Monday, April 02, 2012

A Year of Gratitude #92

A Year of Gratitude #92: Phone Calls

I'm thankful that my dad reads my blog. He read that I was sick, and was worried, so he called to see how I was feeling. As he said it, he wouldn't have known I was sick had I not blogged about it. It's not like I'd give him a call just to tell him that I'm sick. So he wanted to see how I was doing. We talked for about 45 minutes and it was great.

Then later in the afternoon, my mom called me and she and I talked for about an hour. I'm thankful to have a phone and to be able to connect with my family while we're far away. We were able to talk about the birthday party in May with Gus's cousin Charlie.

I'm so thankful to have my parents in my life, and to receive phone calls from them both.

0 comments:

Post a Comment