Saturday, April 07, 2012

A Year of Gratitude #98

A Year of Gratitude #98: Face Time

Today was a GREAT day!! I was able to sleep in until 10:00!!! After I was up and had breakfast, I headed out to get my nails done. It had been three weeks since I had them filled. I didn't go last Saturday because I was so sick.

After my nail appointment, I stopped at Michael's on my way home and picked up some pom-poms, pony beads, pipe cleaners, and a couple things for Gus's Easter Basket. I then stopped at Jimmy Johns for some lunch for me and Steve.

We had lunch while watching Punked from this week and South Park (holy smokes was it funny). Gus napped for about three hours today and while he was napping, I was able to Face Time with Dave and the kids. We chatted for about 40 minutes or so and it was good to see him. As soon as I hung up with him, my mom called and we Face Timed for about thirty minutes.

It was so great to talk to them all and reconnect. I'm feeling a bit home-sick and cannot wait to head north in a month.

I'm super excited for Dave and Heather and the kids to come next weekend. They'll be here Sunday and then staying with us for two days and I cannot wait! They haven't seen Gus since he was two months old!! It'll be fun to catch up with them and for Gus to play with his cousins... I am so excited!!

I'm thankful for technology and that I was able to see my brother, niece and nephews, and my mom today and I didn't have to leave the room to do it.  :-)

2 comments:

Cathy said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

O-K so now you will see that I do comment on your blog!

Cat's Litterbox said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Ha! I do see it now!! Thanks for reading it mama!! Live you!!

Post a Comment