Monday, January 17, 2011

Day 17


Not to toot my own horn or anything, but I think this is the most that I've ever blogged in my life. I sure hope there are people reading these posts... I enjoy the feedback!!

The picture above "cracks" me up! Gus was sitting at the swing (yes... the same swing that he keeps trying to climb and give me a heart attack at the same time) and his pants were a little too big today. I looked at him and saw his crack and had to laugh. His diaper was a little low as well (usually he has a ba-donk-a-donk due to the diaper).

We did absolutely NOTHING today and again, it was wonderful! Steve had the day off and I wanted to let him enjoy it as much as possible (his only job today was to update his resume), so I dealt with Gus and let Steve do his thing all day. He had a dentist appointment and didn't think he'd be numbed, but came home with a sore mouth.

Steve ended up washing both of our cars (I can't remember the last time Chuck Dio had a bath), and then scooped the poo from the yard. He also watched some television and played on the computer. 

Gus took a nap from 2:00-3:30 in his crib and I was so proud of him for going down without a fight. We're really trying hard to keep up with a routine of napping around 2:00 in his crib. His morning naps vary depending on how long he sleeps in the morning... but usually it's in the 10-11 hour.

Tomorrow Steve goes back to work and I was supposed to have a play date, but it got moved to Thursday instead. Then Wednesday I have a playdate with Megan and Kristen (I used to work with them) and their little ones- it should be fun. Friday we're going to the Bodies Revealed exhibit with a different Kristin and her baby Grace... I am so excited to go see that!!

So... it's time for me to go to bed. I'm sure seven will get here before I know it!! Don't forget to check Gus's blog tomorrow too since it's Tuesday!!

Until tomorrow...
>^..^<

0 comments:

Post a Comment