Sunday, February 06, 2011

Day 37


This morning started off with Gus sleeping until 8:30 and it was absolutely amazing! Steve and I both woke up on our own and not to the cries of a baby. It's the little things that you miss once you have kids!

It's laundry day, so we have laundry baskets filled with clean and dirty clothes and Gus decided to help daddy with folding some clean clothes. It was too cute not to take a picture!

The rest of the day was spent with me making breakfast for us, and then we watched SNL from last night. It was GREAT! I love when they have a good show and Dana Carvey was the host and did a great job.

I took pictures of Gus throughout the day and of course one with him in my Packers jersey... he had to show his love for the Packers for tonight. The game is on right now and the Packers are winning... The Blackeyed Peas did the halftime show and they were horrible!!! I can't stand Fergie and find her to be very over-rated.

Anyway, enjoy the pictures and I'll be back tomorrow!












See you tomorrow!
>^..^<

0 comments:

Post a Comment