Tuesday, February 08, 2011

Day 39


How cute is this baby??
This was a good day... I got to see Lisa for lunch and it was so great to catch up with her. I could have talked with her for hours, but she had to leave.

Tonight I had my first Scentsy party... not a complete flop, but not the perfect scenereo. Wendy is going to have it at her house and invite more people, so maybe that'll make it better. We'll see. I love the stuff but no one wants to buy from me! I am determined to get a party and then start the ball rolling.

I took some great pictures of Gus today:
This morning...


Nap time...











Wendy and I chatted tonight on the way home from Olive Garden (Girls' Night Out) about our FROG (Finished Room Over the Garage) and she wants to organize/clean it while we're in Michigan. I can't even imagine having that room be open and free of my teaching stuff. We'll see... Wendy was excited about the challenge, and I'd love for her to be able to work her magic... she loves to organize and clean!!

Okay... more tomorrow!
>^..^<

0 comments:

Post a Comment