Tuesday, April 05, 2011

Day 95


Gus slept all through the night last night and didn't wake up until 8:30 this morning! It was so nice to have uninterrupted sleep!!!

So on Sunday, I decided to take all the clothes that were downstairs next to his changing table, and bring them all up here and put them in his dresser. We decided that the days of needing to change him and dress him downstairs only are over. We have a closet and dresser ready for clothes, and the boy has enough to fill both. So I took everything from downstairs and brought it up here on Sunday. My goal was to get to it on Sunday, but time ran away from me, and I didn't have the chance.

This morning, Gus was in an excellent mood, and I was in the mood to just tackle the project. I went through the dresser and organized, and then I went through his clothes from downstairs and organized. His drawers are organized with one for pants, one for shorts, one for pj's and swimwear, and one for onesies. All the shirts that are not onesies are in the closet, as well as some of his hoodies.

It took a little more than an hour or so to organize. I ended up spending the entire morning up here. I finally took Gus downstairs at lunchtime and tried to feed him, but he was too tired, so we headed back up here for a nap. He napped for a little more than an hour, and then we went back downstairs for lunch. He finally ate some yogurt and had some puffs and cheese crunchies. He doesn't have much of an appetite for solids today. I'm guessing it's because he's not feeling well.

I took some pictures of Gus while we were up here:
Gus playing in his room

Checking out his books (these are not board books)

Curious about the frog toy

Playing with his old standard... the baby see-n-say from my cousin Terri

Carrying the see-n-say and walking

Trying to grab my phone... :/

After Gus's nap and after our attempt to have lunch, I took a few more pictures of him. He's really not feeling well and one minute he's happy and the next he's on the verge of tears.



Getting mad... see how red his face is getting??

Crying/laughing... maybe both?





This is such a silly face...

I love this one!


I took a picture through the gate... he thought it was hilarious and was laughing!

Not thinking I'm so hilarious anymore...




The day was a long one and we ended up coming back up here around 4:30 for another nap. I was pleasantly surprised when he napped for a little more than an hour. Steve got home and I made Salisbury steaks with mashed potatoes and corn. It's one of our favorite dinners and so easy. AND it's a weight-watchers dinner so it's healthy!! The SS is only 3 points per piece!

After dinner we watched Ellen and then it was time to bring Gus up for bed. I'm pooped and ready to go to bed myself. Tomorrow I will FINALLY see Wendy! It's been over a week since I last saw her!!! We've got a lot to catch up on!! We're going to a Chick-Fil-A breakfast playdate and I'm excited to have Chick-Fil-A for breakfast!!!  :D

See you tomorrow!
>^..^<

1 comments:

will + adri said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Have a chicken biscuit for me!

Post a Comment