Saturday, April 09, 2011

Day 99



Gus slept all through the night again last night, and then got up around 8:00 (I didn't hear him), so Steve went in and changed him and gave him another bottle. Apparently he went back to sleep. I got up just before ten (yes... it was glorious to sleep until ten) and Gus was just waking up.

We spent the morning watching television and movies and then we put Gus down for his nap. He ended up sleeping for more than two and a half hours!!! I think he's merging two naps into just one. He ends up sleeping all through the  night without waking at all and is getting at least 12 hours, so I can't and won't complain.

Tthis afternoon we were supposed to go to the Triangle Mommies Birthday Bash but when it came down to going, neither of us felt like dragging Gus out there. Maybe if Gus was a little older and could do the crafts and enjoy the bounce thingy, but he would have just been in the stroller. So we went to the Dollar Store instead to get some frames.
We got home and I took some pictures of Gus while the sun was still out and I had some natural light in the livingroom. I took over 200, but here are my favorites:



















I decided to play around a bit with the black and white editing, so here are my favorite black and white pictures:





While watching Paranormal Activity 2 I took pictures of Gus. What a freaky movie, but it wasn't as good as the first one. They did tie the two together, and made it so there can (and will) be a Paranormal Activity 3. Of course, I'll have to see it. LOL


Anyway, we had dinner and started to watch Easy A but brought Gus up for bed before we could finish it. We'll have to finish it tomorrow.


Time for bed!!
>^..^<


0 comments:

Post a Comment