Thursday, April 07, 2011

Day 97


Let's see... I feel like my days are all starting to run together. One thing that happened this morning that was INCREDIBLE was that Gus showed me that he's able to stand up unassisted. He's been standing and walking for a while now, but he's needed something to use to stand up. Until today, he needed the couch, someone's legs, or the dog. I posted a video of him demonstrating his new ability... I'm so very proud of him!!

I took some pictures of him this morning in his crabby outfit. It didn't last all day as I had hoped, because we had a diaper mishap. Here are some of my favorites:







 


I met Wendy and the girls for lunch at McDonald's this afternoon before going grocery shopping. Gus wanted to walk around and play for a bit, so I let him and took a few pictures:




After lunch we went to Wal-Mart to do our weekly shopping. This week's trip was a short one, and I was in and out within an hour. The store was pretty empty and I didn't have to wait in line at all. I love shopping days like today!!

We got home and I put away the groceries and then took Gus up for a nap. He didn't go down right away, but eventually he did. He slept for about an hour and then we went back downstairs to hang out until Steve came home. He had to work late tonight.

I ended up ordering pizza for dinner and I'm so glad that I did because Steve thought he'd be fed, but then found out at 7:00 that they weren't feeding him. He was really upset since he hadn't had anything to eat since noon. He came home just as the Domino's guy left. We had dinner and then put Gus to bed an hour later than usual. I'm hoping that he'll sleep until 8 tomorrow!!

We watched the results show for Idol and it was shocking tonight. I won't give away too much, but the person who was sent home was someone that I said would for sure be in the finals. America got it wrong this time.

Anywho-- I'm off to bed.
>^..^<

0 comments:

Post a Comment