Monday, May 02, 2011

Day 122


We had a really great day today! Not only did we play and laugh a lot, but Gus and I went to Krispy Kreme for the very first time! My Triangle Mommies group had a Coffee Connections today and Wendy and I went. She was super excited for me to get my first taste of KK... I am not a big donut person, so right off the bat I wasn't super eager to try one. I will say that the chocolate with custard was yummy and I enjoyed the hot glazed. It's not something that I could eat daily, but it was good for a treat. I think they're better than DD for sure.  :)



I didn't let Gus try a donut (he's too little)... so he had some Wagon Wheels instead and was just as happy.

I love this.  <3   So cute!

My cute little donut boy!

Everyone needs a KK hat!!

After our morning at KK, Wendy and I went to Wal-Mart and I got some cat food and then I wanted to see if the FV WM had different Gerber snacks... and they did! I stocked up on a lot and we're set for a long time. I am going grocery shopping on Wednesday, so I don't need to get Gus any snacks. I did get two plastic plates with dividers, and some plastic forks and spoons for him. :)

After shopping we went and got Kaitlyn and then headed to La Fiesta for some Mexican for lunch. It's been forever since I had Mexican and it was muy deliciouso!!

Wendy dropped me off at home and then I took Gus up for a nap. Before I did this, I took some pictures of him in his cute "Small Fry" shirt.





I made stir-fry for dinner (it was so good) and Gus ate a ton!! I'm so incredibly proud of how well he's doing with solids. I think back to a few months ago when it was so frustrating and now he's eating like a champ! 

We played for a bit downstairs and then it was time for bed. I hope Gus sleeps well tonight. He was up at 3 last night (early morning) and after the big news about Osama being killed, (I had stayed up to watch Obama come on and talk about it)... I was exhausted.

Tomorrow we're not going anywhere or doing anything- should be a great day!!
>^..^<

0 comments:

Post a Comment