Friday, May 06, 2011

Day 126



After being gone all day yesterday, I decided that it'd be nice to just stay home today and do nothing. I think Gus was happy with this decision. He woke up and was a bit cranky, but I assume it's from being hungry. I took him down and gave him breakfast. Today he had 1/4 of a whole wheat bagel and some yogurt.


He was in a pretty good mood after having breakfast, so we went into the living room and played all morning until around 11, and then it was time for a nap.

 After an hour and a half long nap, we had lunch. I made myself a taco salad and Gus had some slices of ham, some juice, some diced apples, and a container of applesauce. He ate all of it.



Then I watched some of my DVRd shows while Gus played. We played until around 4 and then I put him down for his afternoon nap. Steve got home around 5:30 and then we met Wendy for dinner at Michaelangelo's.


Gus did a great job at dinner. He had some pizza, some ham, some cucumber, and some bread. He also drank a lot of water.

After dinner we walked down to Andy's for dessert. On the way, I saw a nail place and went inside to get my eyebrows waxed. I have been needing to get them done for a long time, but with Gus, it's about impossible. So it was nice to go in and do it and then I walked down and met everyone at Andy's. On the way back to the car, we put Gus down so he could walk. Steve took some great pictures and a few videos as well.
Gus's footprints after walking in a puddle

My baby boy walking with Kaitlyn, Wendy and Ashley

It's hard to believe that he's almost a year old. My my my.  Anyway, on the way home I gave Gus a few bites of my shake and he liked it.  :)   Then we took a family picture, headed inside and put him to bed. I'm off too... I am tired!!!
Chocolate face

Quick family picture


Nite!!
>^..^<

0 comments:

Post a Comment