Saturday, May 07, 2011

Day 127



Today is Birth Mother's Day. I sent Gus's birth mom (C) a nice card and a letter... I hope she liked it. 

Today was a long day and it's still going at 11:45pm. I'm trying to get a DVD together for Gus's birthday party on Saturday. I know how little time I'll have during the week, so I'm trying to get as much of it done tonight and tomorrow so that it's one less thing to worry about. We've got to get the house ready, and I think I have a final count for the party. There (should) be 14 kids and 18 adults. It's a lot of people and I am stressing about the food, but Steve said not to worry about it. We're going tomorrow to get everything that we need.

Gus was in a silly mood all day. Here are some fun pictures from lunch:




He took two naps today and both were about two hours long. I'm hoping that doesn't mean that tomorrow morning will come sooner than it needs to. 

I'm excited and so thankful to celebrate my very first Mother's Day tomorrow. I've always dreamed of being a mom, and for the longest time, it seemed like something that would NEVER happen. Gus is so very special to me, and I'll be celebrating him tomorrow. 

Here are some pictures from dinner:








Yep-- that's my crazy boy!!!
See you tomorrow!
>^..^<

1 comments:

will + adri said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

We're getting excited for Gus' big b-day bash! Its going to be a fun time! Seriously, let us know if you need any help!

Have to wish you a Happy of Happiest Mother's Day on Sunday!

Hugs,
A

Post a Comment