Sunday, May 29, 2011

Day 149


Today was a rather long day, but I did get to sleep in so it was nice. We didn't go anywhere today and I talked to my dad for a little bit on the phone, and then my mom for a little bit as well.

Steve was able to hook up the laptop with the webcam to Gus's crib so we could watch him in there. It was and is pure entertainment. We called my mom to have her check a link so she could watch it too, but the link didn't work and Steve's in the process of trying to figure out a way to keep it secure but also so they can watch.


We went outside this afternoon to swim and the water was too cold for Gus (Steve had just refilled the water and it didn't have time to warm up in the sun). Instead, he played at his table and enjoyed himself.





I made a bacon double cheeseburger pizza for dinner (no recipe to follow) and it turned out really yummy. Even Gus had quite a lot! After he was finished eating, this is what he did:




Doing all that he can to escape from the high chair! Grrrrrr

Before we headed up for bed, I was playing with Gus and he is such a tickle boy! He loves to be tickled and he started trying to tickle me back. This of course causes him to belly laugh, which makes me laugh and we both keep laughing. It's quite amusing. :)

Tomorrow is Memorial Day and we're going to grill some cheddar brats. I think I'm going to make some potato salad from scratch... we'll see how it turns out.

See you tomorrow!
>^..^<

0 comments:

Post a Comment