Thursday, July 07, 2011

Day 188


July 7th, 2010

July 7th, 2011

 We started this morning by heading to Kristen's for a playdate with Grace and the triplets. It was such fun!! I loved watching the kids interact with each other and seeing how totally different all five of them are! Here are some of my favorite pictures from today:


Hadley

Reagen




Maddie










The sippy stealer strikes again!




















Gus cannot resist the fun of a towel!





We got in the car to leave and within a few minutes Gus was sleeping. We got home and had lunch and then I watched Teen Mom from Tuesday (DRAMA). It was good but don't get me started on the show... anyway, I put Gus down for a nap and he slept for two hours! YAY!

After he got up, we played in his playroom for a bit and then headed downstairs. Here are some pictures of him being silly with a bowl on his head:


Trying to keep the bowl on...

Then Gus played with his magnet board... and enjoyed taking off all the pieces that I had JUST put back on!  >:)








Steve came home and we went and got Chinese for dinner. It was okay-- but I don't think it matters where we get Chinese from anymore, it's lost its luster and I just don't like it anymore. BLAH!!

I had an 8:00 conference call tonight, and just before, my mom called. She told me that their power and air is back on and all is good. My dad just needs an electrician to help with some things, but the tree is cleared and it's all good at their house. :)  She said her hip still hurts, but it's all part of the recovery. I can't wait to see them next month!!

Here are some other fun pictures that I found from a year ago today. My cousin Derek is in them (he lives in France and was home for the summer last year for a friend's wedding. I was lucky enough to also be in MI at the same time, and got to see him a few times while he was home!!)

Derek and Gus

Heather and Gus (Heather is my cousin Corey's wife-- and Corey and Derek are brothers)

Gus and his Aunt Christie (my twin brother's fiance)

Gus and Uncle Scott having a stare-down... (Gus won)

I don't know if I'll post tomorrow... maybe in the morning, but I'll have to post about our night on Saturday! Jen is coming over to watch Gus while Steve and I go to the Angus Barn for dinner and a movie after to celebrate our fifth anniversary!!!

>^..^<

0 comments:

Post a Comment