Sunday, July 03, 2011

Day 184


July 3rd, 2010

July 3rd, 2011

Today was a good day! :)   I got up and had waffles for breakfast, and then we watched a movie. Gus played while we watched the movie and I took some pictures of him playing:





On his tippy-toes to reach daddy!


Gus grabbed Steve's coffee mug (it was empty) and was walking around with it. It was quite funny!!



We put Gus down for a nap and Steve hopped in the shower while I watched The Breakfast Club. Such a good movie!!!

When Gus was up, we headed to Wal-Mart for some groceries. We ran into Wendy, Ryan and the girls at the entrance!  :)   We got home and I made the strawberry popsicles that I had been dying to make!






Gus has learned to climb on the coffee table and get into Steve's chair. From there, he likes to grab Steve's phone and other items that he leaves on the back of the chair. Here are some pictures of Gus in daddy's chair!!
Got daddy's iPhone






Steve got out the party horn and was blowing it to make Gus laugh... Elphie was howling, which made Gus laugh even more!!

We didn't have dinner tonight (again)... we had a late lunch ($1.04 chicken sandwiches from Burger King)... so instead I had toast and Steve had cereal. I got some honey Chobani Greek yogurt... it was the grossest thing ever!!! It tasted like bad sour cream. I've had the raspberry Greek yogurt (not Chobani) and it was okay... but this honey stuff was just disgusting!

Anyway-- when I was looking at the pictures from July 3rd, 2010 it brought back so many memories- it's as if it were yesterday. I vividly remember my in-laws coming to MI to see me and Gus. Steve's Aunt Priscella came with them and got to meet Gus for the very first time. We went to Buddy's Pizza for lunch and had a wonderful visit with them!!
Gus and my mom

Gus and his Grandma Walker

Gus and his Great-Aunt Priscella 

Gus and Grandma and Grandpa Walker  <3


They gave Gus this bib... it was like a blanket (that's how small Gus was). Now, it's like a normal sized little bib on him. My how he's grown!!!
Here's a video taken a year ago today:

Anyway... crazy how a year can change things!!! I love that Gus fell asleep while eating with his great aunt. Such a sleepy baby!!!

>^..^<

0 comments:

Post a Comment