Tuesday, August 02, 2011

Day 214


August 2nd, 2010

August 2nd, 2011

This morning when I went into Gus's room to get him, he had completely soaked through his diaper and all over his crib.   :(

We played in his room for a bit while I cleaned the crib, took off the sheets, changed him, dressed him, and then we headed downstairs for breakfast. He found a light-up toy in his room and found great pleasure playing with it. He's so smart... he figured out (just from me showing him) how to get it to turn on and off!




While we had breakfast, Gus played and I watched the Bachelorette from last night. I'm happy to report that she did in fact pick JP (as I had hoped)! Whoo frickin' hoo! LOL

Here's a picture of Gus playing this morning:
Having fun climbing under the high chair

I put him down for his morning nap at 10:30 because he was really tired. He was asleep by 11 which is good because I had to leave the house by 12:40 in order to meet Azizi for lunch in FV at 1:00.

Turns out, I had to wake Gus up from his nap so that we could get there on time. He had over an hour and a half of sleep, so he wasn't cranky, but he was hungry. We got to Daniel's in FV and we were the only ones there. It was SOOOOOOO good to see her and catch up with her!!!



Gus and Azizi

The last time Gus saw her he was a teeny-tiny boy!!
9-2-10


After our wonderful lunch, we headed home and it was time for Gus's afternoon nap. He did play for a little bit, but started to get loopy and went to the gate (his way of telling me that he's ready for a nap). He slept for about an hour and a half.

Tonight's my last night of "freedom" because I start classes tomorrow. Wish me luck!! I'm not sure if I'll be able to blog as much, but I'm going to try. We'll see!!

Here are some other pictures from a year ago today (we had our baby shower at Burt's Bees):

The proudest papa

They've had an incredible bond since the moment they met!

Christy and Gus 


"My Daddy Rocks" onesie :)



Look at how tiny Gus is!!

Happy family picture!

Gus and Elphie with Steve
>^..^<

0 comments:

Post a Comment