Wednesday, August 03, 2011

Day 215


August 3rd, 2010

August 3rd, 2011

I have about five minutes to spend on this blog and then I have to hit the books! That's right! I started my classes today for Medical Transcription! So far, I REALLY like it and I am interested in what I'm reading/learning. I was worried that I'd hate it or that it'd be super hard to focus because of being too dry, but so far it's great!

I took my first (of many) test and I got a 100% on it! :)

This morning, Gus and I got up and then we headed out the door so we could get to mass before 9am. We arrived around 8:55 and I decided that since I was alone, I'd do the cry room and let him roam around if he wanted. It was a good call on my part because he was extra squirmy today!!! Here are some pictures before mass began:
Sitting in the big-kid seats all by himself!

Climbing onto the adult seats...

So proud of himself...


After mass, we headed home. Here's the temperature at 9:40 this morning:
SO HOT!!!

We got home and had a snack, and I took several pictures:


Gus even went down the slide on his butt today!!!
He usually goes down on his belly, but today he was feeling daring and decided to try going down on his bottom-- I think it's because Oliver was here last week and he went down on his bottom...  ;)

I was able to do 1:32 of my program during nap time... and now I'm ready to hit the books until 11 or so. I have a goal of 25-30 hours a week... but the more I can do, the sooner I finish, and the more time off I have before the second part begins! PLUS... I'll be missing time when we're on vacation, so I've got to get as much in before we go as I can!!

Here are a few pictures from a year ago:
He loved to be swaddled!!

PASSED OUT!

Must have been thinking about me!  ;)


Not such a happy camper...

See you tomorrow!
>^..^<

0 comments:

Post a Comment