Sunday, July 31, 2011

Day 212


July 31, 2010

July 31, 2011

Today was a weird day. It was forever long... and we didn't do anything. I slept in until Hobo woke me (AGAIN)... took a shower and then joined Steve and Gus downstairs. We watched more movies and played with Gus. I moved his room around a little... and folded some laundry. It wasn't much of a day, but we were together and inside where it was nice and cool (almost cold at one point).

Here are some pictures from today:
Steve took this one... you can see his two top teeth!

G

Walking around with no hands on the cup in his mouth!

Gus absolutely LOVES his weekends with daddy!!

Chewing on a string...

Tomorrow we're going to Kristen and Grace's for a playdate. We were going to try and go to church before, but I think we'll skip it this week, or maybe I'll try to take him on Wednesday. I'm not a big fan of the priest that did Monday mass last week.

Anyway-- here's a picture of Gus from a year ago:

And a video from today of him wearing my sandal:

See you tomorrow!
>^..^<

0 comments:

Post a Comment