Saturday, July 30, 2011

Day 211


July 30th, 2010

July 30th, 2011

This morning, Steve got up with Gus and he let me sleep in. I probably could have slept longer, but Hobo woke me up at 9:30. I felt well-rested, but my nose was stuffed up and I had a pain in my right knee.

I went downstairs and had breakfast and we watched some television. We watched a bunch of movies today and it was very relaxing!

I had a nail appointment today at 11:30. I asked my nail girl (Sandy) about how much it costs to have the shalack stuff instead of gel... it's like $10 MORE than gel! I was very surprised to hear this, as I expected it to be less... but maybe because it's not as permanent as the gel, that's why it's more. I'm glad I went with gel two weeks ago. I love having my nails back...  :D

I'm gearing up to start my classes on August 3rd. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't a little anxious. Steve calls it my Sally Struthers program (lol)... he's going to make me an Excel spreadsheet that will let me calculate the hours I'm putting in, so I can make sure that I'm getting 25-30 per week. I'm hoping to do more and maybe finish early. The sooner I finish, the more time "off" I have before the second part begins in December. I'll have from August 3rd until November 23rd to finish part I. I'm lucky that Steve is so supportive and understands that I might have to spend weekend time working, and at night I'll try and put in a few hours too. I think I'm most stressed about doing well... I was told that if I do well, I should have no problem finding a job.

I went to Harris Teeter for some milk and other things and got us a sub to share for lunch. I think they're so much better than Subway and less expensive too!

Here are some pictures of Gus at lunch today:




I also have some pictures of the playroom that I took last night:



I'm hoping to get the magnet board and felt board put up TOMORROW (STEVE--- this is your hint)!!! 

Anyway-- here are two pictures from a year ago:


Nite!
>^..^<

0 comments:

Post a Comment