Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Day 207


July 26th, 2010

July 26th, 2011

This morning Gus woke up around 6am, but went back to sleep after I changed him and fed him. He woke for good around 8:15 or so.

We headed downstairs and had breakfast. I snapped this picture of him as I let the dogs outisde:

We spent the rest of the morning playing and then I put Gus down for his morning nap around 11:00 and he was more than ready to sleep. He slept for about and hour and a half and then we came downstairs for lunch.





Signing for milk



After lunch we played for a bit and then I watched the Bachelorette while Gus played by himself. I'm so glad I recorded shows after the Bachelorette because the President came on to talk about the dept crisis and pushed back my show! I was able to see it all though  ;)

Gus started to look tired around 3:30 so we headed upstairs and played for about thirty minutes or so, and then I put him down for his afternoon nap. He slept for an hour and a half and then I went in to get him:




We went downstairs and Steve was home and surprised Gus. He got all excited and the started to cry as soon as Steve picked him up and held him. It was like he could finally let his daddy know how miserable he was feeling. It was sweet.

We had Pizza Hut pizza for dinner ($5 carryout) and Little Caesar's bread (lol). We watched Intervention while we had dinner and it was such a good episode!!!

Not much else happened today... I did talk to my mom and she's doing okay. She over-did it at the store yesterday and almost didn't make it home because she was in so much pain. :(   A month from today and I will get to see them!!! I can't wait!

Here are a few more pictures of G from a year ago, and then a video:
Wearing my favorite monkey onesie



Hello frog!


Even while sleeping he was a happy boy!!!

Tomorrow I have to go grocery shopping... and then I'm supposed to spend time with Wendy. I can't wait! I love her company!

>^..^<

0 comments:

Post a Comment