Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Day 208


July 27th, 2010

July 27th, 2011

Have you ever just reached capacity as far as your ability to tolerate certain things? I'm there. I am "over it" in regards to a lot of things. I am in the process of evaluating a lot of things in my life and it's time to start cleaning out things that don't bring me anything more than a headache. I'm done stressing about things that don't matter and don't get me anywhere. I'm done dealing with situations and not doing or saying anything about it, and I'm done caring about what other people think.

That being said... this morning Gus slept until after 8 and I was able to get in and out of the shower before he woke. It's the little things in life...  :)

We headed downstairs and Wendy and Ashley came over. There was an issue with sharing today. The playing together wasn't the best. They left around 10:45 and I put Gus down for his morning nap. I had thought we were going to spend the day hanging out, and having lunch together (eating in), but Ashley wanted cereal and wanted to go home, so they went home. Here are a few pictures of Ash and Gus playing well together with Elphie:


When Gus got up from his nap, we went to Wal-Mart to get the grocery shopping out of the way for the week. I'm hosting the TM K15 playdate tomorrow and we're doing a breakfast playdate. I'm making my ham and cheese hashbrown casserole. We spent part of the night tonight cleaning and getting the house ready for guests.

Here are some pictures of Gus playing with his favorite picture frame... not sure if it's me or the frame that he loves (most-likely the frame), but he absolutely loves it!

It's a Key West frame with a picture of me, Krissy, and Maylone in Key West, FL on our spring break cruise back in 2003




Gus and Purry

I put Gus down for his afternoon nap around 4:35 and he slept until 6:50!!! He finally got up and was grouchy as all get out... he ended up falling off the couch and bit his tongue and it was bleeding... I panicked and freaked out while Steve was super calm (at least one of us was). He's okay, but it was quite alarming!!

Here are some pictures from a year ago:

I vividly remember this picture!!!

Snuggles with his frog blankie

One of the few times he wore this awesome monkey outfit

He looks sooooo tiny in his carseat!!

Hanging with Steve


I called this his jailbird outfit... so cute!


My lens filer and cap straps came today! I'm excited to take pictures tomorrow... there are supposed to be eight kids and five moms... should be fun!!

Steve will be home late tomorrow night because he's going to a going away party for Yola after work. I had wanted to go, but we couldn't find anyone to watch Gus for us, so I'm staying home. 

See you tomorrow!
>^..^<

0 comments:

Post a Comment