Sunday, July 24, 2011

Day 205


July 24th, 2010

July 24th, 2011

Today was a pretty uneventful day for us. I promised Steve that next weekend we won't do anything but stay home and relax... I'm not sure if he believes me, but he most definitely deserves a weekend to just do nothing.

We watched television (caught up on some DVR'd shows) and then watched a movie. Gus was really cranky all day and still isn't feeling well. I think he's got some teeth coming through and it's causing him to be really upset. He woke at 4am and was miserable. :(

Steve asked if I wanted him to make dinner tonight... what a nice treat! So he made meatloaf, mashed potatoes and we had the corn from last night. It was delicious!! I remember when Steve did ALL the cooking... seems like forever ago!!

While Steve was cooking, I took some pictures of Gus in his Old Navy cowboy pjs that we bought back in February. They're absolutely precious!!!
Hee hee hee


I mean... seriously??? How stinkin' cute is he???



Pushing the laundry basket around

Sorting laundry


Mama...

Looks like a mustache doesn't it??? HAHAHA!!

Watching Elphie outside

Running!

Coming to get mama!
 
Looking through his laundry

With the dustpan


Determined to help daddy



LOVE this!!!



He was moving!!!

About to go into the dining room...

Rounding the corner...

And he fell!

MUG SHOT

HEE HEE HEE!!!!

Running away from daddy

Helping with the laundry

My precious boy!

Dancing!!

I finally got a picture of a humming bird!!!

"Dinner smells yummy daddy..."

Gus was excited for meatloaf tonight!!

Dinner was absolutely delicious and I was surprised that Gus ate as much as he did (he hasn't been eating a lot lately)! We had ice cream for dessert and then spent a little time in the family room before heading up to give Gus his bath.

I'm officially registered for classes to start August 3rd. I'll have to put in a lot of extra work to make up for the time lost while we're up north on vacation. The good news is that I can get an additional two months if I need it... which, hopefully I won't. Not sure when I'll be blogging once I start classes...

Anyway-- tomorrow morning we're going to church with Wendy and Ashley. We decided that every Monday at 9am we'd go to mass together. Should be do-able. Especially since I went Friday and mass was like 30 minutes. We'll see... 

One more picture from a year ago...

See you tomorrow!!
>^..^<

0 comments:

Post a Comment