Friday, October 28, 2011

Day 301


October 28th, 2010

October 28th, 2011



Have you ever thought back to a moment in your life and asked yourself, "WHAT THE EFF WAS I THINKING???" I had one of those today. Sometimes I don't know what's wrong with me that I do things that later are so stupid, but I guess all I can do is learn from my mistakes and vow to be a better person and not repeat the mistakes of the past.

I got up this morning and could have slept for another three hours. It was a chilly day here in NC and I didn't go anywhere or do anything all day. It's nice to have lazy days, although, my lazy day made it feel like a Saturday all day and I've been confused all day long as a result.

Steve had a lunch date with Paco, and because he loves me so very much, he brought me some Thai for lunch. It was delicious!

Here are some pictures of Gus from today:


Potty practice  :-)


Sharing his sweet potato crisp



I think Gus has gotten really tall. I'm eager to see what his weight, height, and head measurements are when we go for his 18 month appointment.

A week from today we'll be in Atlanta. It's crazy to think about. I'm desperately searching for more homes to see while we're there, as I'm afraid that we'll get there, hate the ones that I've found online, and then have nothing. As a result, I'm sick of looking for houses and seeing the same things pop up. I feel like our realtor has seriously dropped the ball when it comes to finding us homes to see. To say I'm disappointed is a HUGE understatement. If I'm able to do this, why can't he? Now, he did go and look at some and gave me feedback from going in person, and that was VERY helpful-- but the homes that he went to see, were all homes that I FOUND, not him.

Anyway... so sick of looking and not finding what I'm looking for. So, next week we go and I pray the drive isn't horrendous and I pray that we have a good visit and it feels like "home." Otherwise, the move to Atlanta is going to be even more difficult than it already is. I just want to get settled and feel like I'm where I'm meant to be. I've never felt that here, though, without being here, we would not have Gus, so it was meant for a purpose, and we did have wonderful career experiences here.

So... tomorrow I've got a nail appointment and then Ned has a groomer appointment. It's supposed to be chilly tomorrow too, and hopefully, chilly for Halloween! There's nothing worse than being HOT on Halloween. I've got friends up North that are getting snow tomorrow!!! So glad I'm away from the snow for a while!!

See you tomorrow!

1 comments:

diseñar cocina said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Hello, i read your blog occasionally and i own a similar one and i was just wondering if you get a lot of spam remarks? If so how do you reduce it, any plugin or anything you can recommend? I get so much lately it’s driving me crazy so any assistance is very much appreciated.

Post a Comment