Saturday, October 29, 2011

Day 302

October 29th, 2010

October 29th, 2011

Happy Cataversary to Bing Clawsby and Purry Como!! They've been in our family for a year as of today!! Here are some pictures from a year ago and then recently:
Bing was so scared when he came home that he hid himself behind the washer/dryer for two days straight without coming out to see us!!

Bing isn't such a scardy cat anymore!

Purry Como came to us with a yeast infection in his ear and covered in medicine for ring worm. The poor guy couldn't catch a break-- until we brought him into our home. He's filled our days with the sounds of his sweet purr!!

Purry is the sweetest cat and has made our fur family complete!

Last night was ROUGH! Gus was up from 2-4:30... he wasn't tired and wanted to play and we were exhausted. He finally fell asleep around 4:30 or so. Steve got up with him and then took him to get a haircut.

I had a nail appointment this morning and then Steve took Ned to the groomer and went to Lowe's to get paint and stuff for fixing up spots in the house. While he was gone, Gus napped, and I did more research on houses. I found a few more that I added to my list of houses to see next weekend.

It's crazy to think that this time next week, we might have found our house and made an offer on it. I have fingers and toes and hairs crossed that we find our house and are able to get things moving and situated. I HATE not having things nailed down and organized.

Here are some pictures of Gus from today:
Blowing on his noodles (because daddy was blowing on them)

Still blowing to cool them off

Blowing on his mandarin oranges (lol)

Blowing more (he's such a turkey)

We went to Ruby Tuesday's for dinner and then DQ for dessert. I love that they have the mini sized Blizzards... just enough to give you a taste but not too much to make you feel sick after eating it. I had the turtle pecan and it was delicious. Here are some pictures of Gus from dinner:


Sharing my strawberry lemonade and saying, "Mmmmmm" as he drank it

Tomorrow is football Sunday... and laundry day. Steve leaves on Tuesday and has to get things packed for the two weeks that he'll be gone. I'm getting anxious about the drive next Friday and trying to make a list of the things I need to remember to pack and bring with us. 

See you tomorrow!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment