Wednesday, January 25, 2012

A Year of Gratitude #25

A Year of Gratitude #25: Dina

I just met Dina a few weeks ago... she's new to the area and is from Florida (by way of Arizona and New Jersey). She has a daughter named Becca who was born May 14th, 2010... she's three days younger than Gus.

I met Dina through AAM and when she joined she introduced herself in the "introduce yourself thread" and she saw my introduction and messaged me. She doesn't have any family here in GA and knows no one. She's in the same boat as me.

I invited her over for a playdate a week ago or so and got to meet her and Becca and had a great time. She and I text throughout the day because I hate talking on the phone (I told her upfront... I don't call but I'll text the shit outta you).  :-)

She and I have so many similarities. Not only do we both love reality television (which that alone is enough to give us plenty to talk about and discuss), she and I have the same "life path number": 8.

Anyway-- she and I have a lot in common and we get along quite well. I enjoy talking to her, laughing with her, and getting to know her. She's one of my only friends that I have here and I'm so thankful that I found her and that we get along as well as we do!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment