Sunday, January 22, 2012

Happy Saturday!

We had a GREAT day today!

This morning Steve and Gus woke me up and we went to Wal-Mart for groceries. It wasn't busy at all, which was nice. I guess that's what happens when you're shopping at 9am!

We got home just in time for me to put the groceries away and head out for my nail appointment. While I was getting my nails done, the sky was black and it was pouring rain... YUCK! At least it was 60+ degrees though. I'll take 60+ and rainy over snow and cold ANY. DAY.

I got home and Gus was down for his nap. Steve left to get his hair cut and do some other odds and ends (including a trip to Home Despot). He got home and Gus and I were playing.

I cleaned up the house and we attempted to put Gus down for another nap around 4 because his morning nap was short and he was rubbing his eyes and was clearly tired. However, he refused to nap.

So he came back down and I got things ready for Michelle's arrival. Gus and I played with his Play-Doh for a bit and then Michelle arrived.


Wearing daddy's shoe






Watching the action

At the table... by himself... ready for Play-Doh!








Michelle sat at the table with him while I started dinner and then we put the Play-Doh away and had dinner.

After dinner, Gus was riding on his horse and had a GREAT time!!


Michelle and I went downstairs to watch a movie while Steve put Gus to bed and worked on other stuff around the house. I took some pictures of her (check them out on my photography blog) and then she headed out. I think the next time I see her will be in the delivery process!!

Tomorrow we're watching football and relaxing. I can't wait!!

See you later!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment