Sunday, November 10, 2013

A Month of Gratitude: Day 10

Day 10: Moms' Night Out/In



Once a month, my MOMS Club chapter has a MNO/MNI event. I'm on the activities committee that plans the events each month, and usually attend the event if I'm here. The only time I haven't attended a MNO/MNI was when I had family in town, we were out of town, or Steve was out of town. Otherwise, I'm at every one and I love them.

I love the chance to get to know other moms and to laugh and have fun with the moms that I already know. Each month is something different, and with a different mix of people, anything is possible.

Last night, we went to a member's house and she lives on a lake, in a GORGEOUS home, and has an outdoor fire area. We gathered and enjoyed food and then desserts (everyone brought either an app or dessert) and then we headed outside for a fire. It was AWESOME.







I had such a great time. I didn't get home until after midnight!! I'm thankful to have a group of friends to do fun things like this with, but even more grateful for a husband that supports and encourages me to go and have fun while he takes care of the boys for the time that I'm gone.


1 comments:

will + adri said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Jelly! That looks like a lot of fun! Glad you had a nice night out!

Post a Comment