Thursday, November 14, 2013

A Month of Gratitude: Day 14

Day 14: Naps

After spending the last two days running around during Hugh's usual nap time, I am so thankful to be back on track with his scheduled nap. I also am thankful that Gus goes up for quiet time. Some days he'll fall asleep too, but usually he doesn't.

While we were waiting for Gus to get home this morning, Hugh decided that he would take a cat-nap right in my arms. I didn't even know he was asleep until I heard him snoring. 

I live for nap time. It's when my house is quiet and I can actually take a break.

1 comments:

will + adri said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Nap time and bed time are very treasured around our house, and its not just by us - but by Dax as well! He loves him some sleep!

Post a Comment