Sunday, January 30, 2011

Week 5: My Nephew Alex

 
Week 5: My Nephew Alex


This week I decided to write a letter to my oldest nephew Alex. He's nine and loves rock-n-roll, so I found a book that I bought while teaching called, "Rocking Cool Designs to Color," and copied one of the coolest pages for him. He can color it and then hang it on his bedroom wall. I think he'll enjoy it.

I'm so excited for our trip back to the Mitten and I can't wait to see Alex. It's been a long time since I last saw him (July 10th). I can't wait to see how much he's grown. His mom posted some pictures of him on her Facebook page and he just got his hair cut. It makes him look so much older!
Alex before his hair cut...

Alex after! Isn't he handsome!!  :)


Anyway, that's who is getting something for week 5!!
>^..^<

0 comments:

Post a Comment