Monday, March 14, 2011

Day 73

Today started off by going grocery shopping with Wendy and Ashley. We went to Wal-Mart and while she got her weekly stuff, I picked up a few odds and ends. The store was pretty empty (people-wise) so it was a quick trip. Then we went to pick up Kaitlyn from preschool and then stopped by Sonic on the way home. Wendy had never tried their cream pie shakes and I was in the mood for one. 

Of course instead of just getting a shake, I ended up getting other stuff for lunch (shame shame shame). Wendy got the girls a chicken strip meal... the chicken was too hot for them to eat so this is how she cooled it:
Yes my friends... she is holding the chicken out the window while she drives... to cool it off. I seriously laughed so hard I started snorting. I don't know why it made me laugh so much, but I found it to be hilarious!!!

Right now Gus is napping and then we're going to go downstairs to play for a bit. I'm going to Wendy's tonight to watch The Bachelor finale and I can't wait!!!

I'll post more tomorrow with the scoop on what happened on the show!!
>^..^<

1 comments:

will + adri said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Hopefully no bugs got on the chicken strip whilst it was jetting down the road at 45 MPH! LOL! That is some creative momma thinkin' goin' on there!

Post a Comment