Friday, March 18, 2011

Day 77



Today I got up and Suzanne was coming to clean, so I had to pick things up a little. I don't like to be here when she comes, so I decided to go with Wendy to Discount Tire and the mall. I have been sore all day (from the zoo) and felt a little off.

We went to the mall and I got Gus some clothes on sale ($2.99 each) at Crazy 8's... what a cute store! It's like a Gymboree but cheaper! We also went to the Disney Store and I bought Gus his first Mickey Mouse. He loved it and immediately smiled when I made the Mickey dance (it was a little one and can go in his diaper bag so we have it with us at all times). While at the store, Ashley tried on the wig from Twisted and looked super cute.
The hair was longer than her!! She especially liked it when Wendy took her to a mirror to see how fabulous she looked.  :)

We headed to the pretzel place so I could grab one... it was sooooo good. I shared it with Gus and then we went to the cookie place and Wendy got the girls a cookie and then some mini cookies for us to share. She's the best.

We picked up K from pre-school and then we said our goodbyes for the afternoon. I had a 2:00 play date that I had wanted to attend, but I just didn't feel well. I still feel tired and very sore. Here are other pictures from this afternoon:



Anyway, Gus took his afternoon nap and then I uploaded and photoshopped the zoo pictures. When he got up, we went into my bedroom and we just relaxed and I laid on the bed while Gus played. Then Steve got home and we decided on a movie to see for our date night.

We dropped Gus off at Wendy's at 4:30ish and headed to Longhorn Steakhouse for dinner. It was soooooo good. Since the pretzel was the only thing I ate all day, it was even more delicious than usual. I got the new BBQ chopped salad and the 7oz filet with a baked potato. It was heaven. Even better was that I had a coupon to use with dinner!

After dinner we headed to the movies and saw "Just Go With It" with Adam Sandler and Jennifer Aniston and Brooklyn Decker. It was predictable, but very cute and had a lot of funny parts. Nicole Kidman and Dave Matthews were also in it and were hilarious!

After the movie, we drove home and Steve rolled down the windows and blasted some Rolling Stones... it was amazing!! We don't ever drive with the music blaring with Gus. It was so fun to just be a couple and enjoy the time together. He opened the door for me and was a complete gentleman (of course). We talked about how seven years ago today he said that he loved me for the first time. 

I was standing on the stairs in my old apartment (1021 Washtenaw #3)... and he said, "You deserve to hear this is a much more romantic way, but I can't hold back anymore... I love you." It was so incredible!!! <3

We got home at 9:30 and it's well past my bedtime. I'm off to sleep and rest...
>^..^<

0 comments:

Post a Comment