Saturday, March 19, 2011

Day 78


Gus ready for bed

Today was a gorgeous day here in NC! The sun was out and we had temperatures in the low 80s. I am most definitely ready for spring to arrive (in about three hours)!! There's supposed to be an amazing moon tonight and I keep peeking out the window to see it and I don't see anything. I honestly don't care that much or I'd go outside... but it's supposed to be super big or something like that.

I found it incredibly disturibing that all day I've been getting tweets from CNN breaking news that we're involved with the UN attacking Libya. It's scary and I'm not sure why it's not considered WWIII but Steve assures me that it's not. At one point today, we were grocery shopping, I got a tweet about the UN launching 110 Tomahawk cruise missles from US and British ships, It seriously upset me and I looked around me at all the people shopping that probably had NO IDEA what the hell was going on in the world at that exact moment. I know there's not a lot (if anything) that we can do here, but it just seems like a lot of people don't know much about the world around them.

Anyway... we had a good day and Gus has been walking all over the place. He's getting more and more confident and it's fun to watch. Here are some pictures from today:
Playing a learning game on Steve's iPad

Chillin on the floor playing (and laughing) with his remote

He kept laughing while playing with the remote

Devilish little grin...

Yummy remote!

In the middle of walking across the livingroom

Post-bath crazy hair

His hair cracks me up!!

Look at those curls!!

That's about it for today... I'll write again tomorrow!
>^..^<

0 comments:

Post a Comment