Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Day 88


First things first... Steve's camera on his iPhone takes pictures that look 1,000 times better than the camera on my phone. You can tell the ones that he takes with his versus the ones that I take with mine. The above picture was taken with his and is of Gus tonight.

Today was a big blur for me. It was battle after battle of getting Gus to nap, which he refused, and then he's not really eating a lot (had less than 20 ounces of formula) but did eat a lot of hummus tonight. Weird. I think it's either the head cold or teething.

I've felt like blah all day and then made dinner and it was blah. I thought it'd taste better than it did, but it was too spicy for me. I hate that.

Here are some pictures from Gus tonight:


Action Jackson shot... he moves a lot now...

My friend Sara Witt (AGD sister) tweeted a link to the EMU Alumni page having pictures of baby's wearing their Born to be an Eagle bibs. She said that she knew two of the babies pictured. I followed her link and there was my little man! One of our other sorority sister's kids were on there too! I took a screen shot and then if you click on the picture it'll take you to the actual page:

Steve is speaking at NC State tomorrow night and will be home late. I hope tomorrow goes better for us than today did!!!

>^..^<

0 comments:

Post a Comment