Thursday, June 30, 2011

Day 181


This morning Gus slept until 7:30ish. I was able to get in the shower before he really started to lose his mind. I checked to see what he was doing on the Gus Cam and I caught him taking off his diaper!!! Fortunately, he didn't poop or pee anywhere, but he had a soaked diaper on his bed and was standing there naked (AGAIN) from the pants down. Maybe it's time to start putting him BACK into the sleep sack.

We went downstairs and I fed him breakfast and we waited for Kristen and Grace to head over for our morning playdate. I was super excited to turn the Apple TV on, but I could only get sound. It was so frustrating. For more than an hour I tried everything and couldn't get the video component to work... only the audio. Finally, Kristen suggested that I turn it off and restart it and that did the trick! From them on, I had the tv and my iTunes going!! I love the pictures of Gus!!! Did you know... I have more than 20,000 pictures of Gus??? (SERIOUSLY)

Here are a few more!!



Gus and Grace decided to "fight" over the snack container... so I went over and gave each of them one Teddy Graham and took the container. Grace was NOT happy about it!!!

She had a total melt-down... poor little Gus wasn't sure what to do!!

She cried and cried and he was scared and didn't know what was going on!!

He just stood next to her and looked at her, then at me, then at Kristen as if to say, "Someone make her stop!!"




Gus is the star of the show on Apple TV!!!








Actually playing together at the magnet board!








We had a great time today and it was so good to see Kristen. Wendy and the girls came over for a little bit, but they had to leave. She and I met for lunch at KFC at 12:30.

Gus took his afternoon nap and I worked on the pictures (I took over 250 this morning). He slept for two hours and twenty minutes!!!

We went downstairs and played until Steve got home. Then Steve and Gus played for a bit while I made dinner.
Laying with daddy

Tickles!!!


After dinner we went to Sonic for their sundae shakes. I was not impressed. In fact, I'm going to email Sonic tonight to complain. :) (Really-- I am.)

Tomorrow we're meeting Steve and several of his friends from work (all former co-workers but still good friends of his) at The Pit for lunch. I've never been there at lunchtime, and I've heard it's the same deliciousness as dinner but 1/2 the price! We'll see!!

I'm looking forward to a long, relaxing weekend!! Happy last day of June!! I think I'm going to blog (separately) so there may be another one tonight... we'll see.

>^..^<

0 comments:

Post a Comment