Tuesday, September 06, 2011

Day 249


September 6th, 2010

September 6th, 2011

We had a great day today! Gus got back into his routine without any problems and for the most part, it was an easy day. There were a few moments where Gus wasn't happy, but he's teething and it's to be expected.

We got up this morning and played for a bit and then headed downstairs for breakfast. Gus played all morning and then went down for his nap.



I was able to work on my school stuff during his morning nap, and then he was up and ready for lunch. 

Gus is getting better and better at using the fork and spoon. He's able to feed himself 99% of the time without any help and he's very proud of himself. After he feeds himself, he wants you to clap for him.  :)  Today, he signed "thank you" for the first time and I was so excited for him!! He's such a quick learner!! Now he's able to do the following signs: please, thank you, more, drink, kitty, bye-bye, and kiss. He also says the following words without much problem understanding: hi, bye, kitty, no, mama, dada, cheese, shoe, and ught-oh.  :)

We played on my phone this afternoon and took pictures using the fun booth app on my iPhone. Here are some fun pictures:
I LOVE this one!










We headed upstairs to play for a while before Gus's afternoon nap:
Gus's new reading tent

It was only $20 at Ikea and I KNEW he'd love it!

He'll probably love it even more as he gets older!

Up to no good...

:)

I put Gus down for his afternoon nap and then I worked on editing pictures from our trip. I'm on my last set... it's taking FOREVER!!! I guess that's what I get for taking so many pictures!

Steve got home and we had dinner before Gulbike and her mom arrived with Ned and Elphie. Gus was super excited to see his dogs. I had fun with Gulbike tonight. We checked her homework (order of operations) and then I helped her get organized. :)

See you tomorrow! Steve's going out of town until Thursday night, so I'll be sad to see him go. I'm hoping to get a TON of classwork done tomorrow so I can get closer to being caught up!!!

Nite!

0 comments:

Post a Comment