Sunday, September 11, 2011

Day 254


September 11th, 2010

September 11th, 2011

He's 16 months already-- where the heck has the time gone??? WOW is all I can say. 

Today was a great day and we had a wonderful day of watching football. Gus was super excited to watch the Bengals game with Steve. They donned their jerseys and watched the Bengals beat the Browns 27-17. It made me happy because Steve was happy.

Watching football and munching on an apple...

I had to take some pictures of them with their jerseys on (Steve took his off after pictures because he didn't want to spill anything on it). Here's some perspective... Gus and Steve wearing their matching gear back in 2010 and then today:


Crazy right???


Not sure who invited Manuel to the party...

I love this shot!

Having a bit of a melt-down... I say it's when the Browns took the lead

I also took Gus's 16 Month pictures. :)






The rest of the day was spent doing laundry and watching more football. It was great!!

Here are other pictures from today:







He SERIOUSLY loves this chair!!!


I made pan-fried mushroom cheeseburgers (Steve's favorite), homemade french fries and veggies for dinner. Steve was very happy and kept saying how delicious it was. :)

Since Gus is now 16 months, we decided to try and use the booster seat at the table instead of the high-chair. He's been climbing out of the HC and I thought the booster would be a good transition to not needing a special seat at all (someday in the not-too-distant-future). He did a GREAT job eating at the table like a big boy!! He's mastered the fork and was sitting in a booster. Got me a little emotional at how big he's getting! As I ask him in my monster voice, "Where's my baby????"



Here are a few more cute pics from a year ago:



I think Gus looks pretty much the same- except he's got hair now and is a monkey boy!!

See you tomorrow!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment