Thursday, November 03, 2011

30 Day Challenge: Day 3 (Build Something With Blocks)

Day 3: Build Something With Blocks

Me and Gus while playing with blocks

Today's challenge was easy-peasy. I had to clean the playroom anyway (it was TRASHED), so I decided that we'd clean it up and then play with the blocks.

I could have used the Mega Blocks or Duplo, but Gus has been playing with them a lot lately (and they'll be coming to Atlanta with us for the week). I decided to use the wooden blocks for today.

It's been a while since Gus played with the wooden blocks, so he was super excited when I dumped all of them into a huge pile in front of him. He instantly started squeeling and grabbing for the blocks. :-)

He spent some time knocking the blocks together to make noise, and then he decided to start building. I helped and then his favorite part was knocking everything down. We did this over and over for about thirty minutes.

His attention span was leaving so we decided to clean up and head into his room for his afternoon nap. I'd say that day three was another success!!

:-)


I helped make the base of the tower and then he started adding blocks

It got pretty tall before he knocked it down!


0 comments:

Post a Comment